Saturday 1 September 2018

Refletion 6

Good Morning Miss Tina. In the six months of study in Senior One, let me feels Senior and Junior is totally different. There is not the same as the teachers' teaching methods and courses. This is a clear difference for Senior and Junior. Then in the past six months, I have adapted to the life of senior one. Just a little less able to adapt to the learning. So I want to adapt to Senior One's learning life and study hard. Later will not feel regret. I have many new friends in my life. Most of my friends are junior students, only a few are senior students. These friends helped me when I was in trouble. So I should cherish each other.I also thank the teacher for teaching earnestly.Let me add infinite excitement to my life in Senior one.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Refletion 10

Book Review 1. Title: Polly's P's and Q's 2. No of pages: 15 pages 3. Author:  Enid Blyton 4. Publishers: Award Publications...